Sam&Johnny New Turntable Belt 181*4*0.6mm/Folded Length 284mm Rubber Belts Replacement for Gramophone Turntable Player Record Player(2 Pcs)
- √ What you get: 2 Pcs new Record Player Belt, If there is any problem with the product, please contact us, we will reply as soon as possible and give you solution.
- √ Belt Measurements: Diameter:181mm/7.12incl, Width:4mm/0.16incl, Thickness:0.6mm/0.02incl.
- √ Universal belt replacement for turntables, such as Matsushita, Panasonic, Philips, Sony, Pioneer, JVC, marantz, KENWOOD, Techinica Record Player etc and so on, It’s a great alternative to Universal belt.
- √ 100% Brand new belt, high quality, high quality rubber, strong toughness and long service life.
- √ Will this belt fit my record player? If you don’t know about your own record player belt specifications. You could measure the folded length of your old belt. If it is folded length 284mm (± 10mm)/11.18incl, our belt will be suitable for your record player.
Sold：118 Wished: 94 Followed: 59
1. When your record player only has the sound of the motor and the turntable does not move or does not work,
The belt of the record player may be broken or loose due to long-term use. You need to remove the turntable cover to check!
2. The turntable belt that has been used for a long time will become loose due to aging, which will cause the turntable to vibrate when the record player is working,
Causing the sound to tremble, and the stylus to be easily worn and damaged.
There are no reviews yet.