.75″ Platinum Silicone Speaker Isolation Pads – 16-Pack Non-Skid Speaker Pads with Adhesive, Speaker Isolation Feet for Record Player Isolation – Turntable Feet and Subwoofer Isolation Pad – 20 Duro
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Durable and Easy to Install: Using a 3M peel adhesive ensures effortless installation. Unlike speaker spikes, rubber feet adhesive, and rubber feet for electronics, these silicone feet maintain their shape and form over time. Plus, this rock solid vibration platform silicone bumper keeps your device in place and leaves no residue once applied.
- Small Accessory that Makes a Big Difference: Allow our Record Player isolation to improve audio quality without unraveling your devices’ internal components. Non-invasive, easy-to-attach, and versatile application for small to mid-range components.
- Optimize Your Stereo Equipment’s Sound Quality: Reduce vibration and resonance by up to 95.32% with the help of these turntable isolation platform rubber feet. Play your favorite tracks and LPs without the muddy-sounding bass–rather a cleaner, more defined, and highly nuanced audio quality.
- Designed for Audiophiles & Casual Listeners: The Hudson HiFi Platinum Silicone Feet’s sturdy Durometer 20 (Shore A) are perfect for 50-100 lbs components. Unlike solid stick on rubber feet, these won’t scratch or ruin your device or surfaces. Each is 2.5″ wide and 1.25″ tall, and can withstand temperatures of -40°C ~ +240°C
- Vibration Speaker Adhesive Rubber Feet for Precision and Clarity: Improve bass performance and maximize your sound device’s potential with this subwoofer pad. Equip your turntable players, speakers, and CD/DVD players with these turntable isolation pads for exceptional weight and vibration distribution that prevent audio distortion.
Sold：164 Wished: 75 Followed: 19